Cartridge Heaters manufactured for Keystone are extremely reliable, long lasting and light on the wallet.
Our heaters are manufactured for all combinations of manufacturing environments:
- Food Processing
- Meat Processing
- Frozen Food Processing
- Chemical Processing
- Protective Packaging
- Plastic forming
- Wood Laminating
- Personal Hygiene Manufacturing
- Soap & Detergent Manufacturing
- Dry Ingredients Packaging
- Oil Processing
- Battery Manufacturing
- Paper Manufacturing
The list goes on and on.....
The heaters are built to withstand vibrations that commonly occur on packaging lines. The heaters are made of the highest quality products on the market today with the following attributes:
- Offered in 120V and 240V
- 45 watts per square inch
- Tighter length tolerances
- Durable Teflon® lead wires
- Nickel chromium resistance wire is stretched evenly throughout the length for even heat distribution
- UL rated and approved.
- High purity MqO is vibratory filled for maximum heat transfer
- 304 Stainless Steel sheath for superior oxidation resistance
- Welded end disc to prevent contamination and moisture absorption
Don't have a part number? Let me know the measurements, the voltage and wattage and we can quote.